Sunday, May 15, 2011

Here is Richard whining about being shown up as a hypocrit and a liar.

My comments are in red.


Richard Silverstein says:
May 15, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Who gives a flying fig what you do & why you do it?! Start your own blog & blog away about Israeli arms dealers for all I care. As for me, I blog about the subject I’ve chosen which isn’t U.S. arms dealers. You forget that there are hundreds, perhaps thousands of times more bloggers & journalists writing such stories here, so it’s less imperative for me to do so & even redundant. So pls. stop raising issues which you feel represent my hypocrisy Upset when your exposed, Dicky? when you & other hasbarists Hasbarist? It sems that you claim anyone who prints the truth on your blog is a hasbarist. are the only ones who feel this way. It’s really a snooze for the rest of us & persuades no one & in fact is counter productive for whatever arguments you wish to advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment